Conversations between writers can be fascinating. Can we continue a dialogue here by responding to each other - in poetry or prose, or a mix of genre?
Take a look at LikeStarlings, a place for talking in poems, where the following project is taking place.
The idea is simple:
1. Pair poets who don’t know each other
2. Start with a poem by one of them
3. The other writes a poem in response, within a week
4. The first responds to that poem with a poem
5. That exchange happens again, so four new poems, and a conversation of five, are written
Can we do something similar? But of course our idea could look something like this: some of us will know each other, the response needn't be identified as a poem, we don't need to restrict the process to pairs, and we can have as few or as many exchanges as we please.
Responses invited to:
I seek reasons,
strive to meet
love in the afternoons,
returning deliciously cold,